Terms and Conditions- Discussion
1. You may submit either comments or user reviews to the Disk Depot website; these are known collectively as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Disk Depot does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
2. For each User Submission, Disk Depot will normally publish the associated user name (as specified by the person submitting the content) and the content of the submission itself (including its title and body).
3. Except where explicitly stated otherwise, email addresses associated with User Submissions will not be published on the Disk Depot website, and will only be used for verification purposes.
4. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of publishing or posting them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorise Disk Depot to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
5. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to Disk Depot, you hereby grant Disk Depot a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the diskdepot.co.uk website and Disk Depot's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of Disk Depot's website(s) a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website under these Terms and Conditions.
6. You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post such material under these Terms and Conditions.
7. Publication of User Submissions on the Disk Depot website does not imply the endorsement by Disk Depot of the opinions, recommendations or advice expressed therein. Disk Depot expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
8. Disk Depot will attempt to ensure that published User Submissions have been submitted in good faith by people who have not misrepresented their identity. Nevertheless, you accept that Disk Depot can not guarantee this to be the case.
9. Disk Depot reserves the right to not publish a User Submission, or to withdraw an already-published User Submission. Alternatively, Disk Depot may edit User Submissions to comply with these guidelines. Disk Depot will make clear where and how such reviews have been edited, and will not alter the meaning of the review.
10. Links may be included in User Submissions only where such a link is not commercial in nature and is relevant to the User Submission.
11. Reviews should address the specific product they are associated with and/or users' likely experience with that specific product. (Customer service is a valid topic of discussion if it is likely to affect the experience of someone purchasing that product). Disk Depot reserves the right to remove or not publish reviews that are not directly relevant to the associated product.
12. Disk Depot reserves the right to alter and update these terms and conditions.
- Last Updated - 24 August 2014