An Ethernet network cable tester is an essential for both professional user and enthusiast. It provides a fast and efficient way to check the integrity of both network and telephone cables. Suitable for testing the entire network or individual path cables.
Includes a detachable remote kit enabling a single person to test cables of up to 300 metres (1000 feet) in length. Also includes a user case and manual.
* For use with telephone cables (RJ11-RJ12) and Ethernet LAN network cables (RJ45)
* Tests correspondingly double-twisted cables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and Ground
* Suitable for detecting wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit
* For use with RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, Cat 5e, Cat 5, 10/100 Base-T, AT&T 258 A, TIA-568A/568B and more
* Easily diagnoses cable continuity, open and short
* Automatically scans for open pairs, shorted pairs, reversed pairs, crossed pairs and split pairs
* Includes grounding test
* 9 LEDs on both master and remote units
* Powered by 9V battery (not included)
* Power switch for reducing power consumption when not in use
* Durable and compact design
IMPORTANT: Tester should *not* be used to test any electrified cabling or products, as it may be damaged and/or present a danger to the user. Always disconnect cables/equipment being tested from power source before using this device.
Number of items contained within a single pack.
No posts found