Convert any device with a Mini DisplayPort output to any display that accepts a standard VGA or SVGA (analogue) input.
This means that if you have an Apple laptop (or other) with Mini DisplayPort output sockets, you can use it on any screen, monitor or other display device that accepts VGA or SVGA (analogue) inputs.
* Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reducted blanking video resolution
* EDID pass-through from PC source to display
* Spread Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
* Automatic sync detection
* Low power standby mode operation initiated based on sync detection status
* Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
* 3.3V IO, 1.2V Core
* Low power operation - Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW
* Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to VGA Female
* Input Type: MiniI Dislay Port (M)
* Output Type: VGA (F)
Number of items contained within a single pack.
No posts found